Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 365: Day 193- June 11th


Friday was a pretty laid back day. I cleaned the house and then picked up Brad and we headed to Lil' Ethan's ball game! :) We are so proud of him hehe! He did a great job Friday night!

Here's Brad, Corey, and me watching haha!


And, well, we have a bit of an ADD problem, haha! So, Corey was showing us Grandpa's method of how you pull off someone's leg LOL Obviously good times :P


And here's mom, Corey, and I watching... well, err, taking pictures, haha!


And this kid I called "The Lightning Whisperer." See, it started lightning and a few people saw it so they started stating "Hey, it's lightning!" And this brave soul turns around, looks up at the sky, and says "I'll check this out..." haha! Like he's the only one on earth that could detect lightning haha! So I kept calling him "THE LIGHTNING WHISPERER" hahaha!


And here's Lil' Ethan batting :) Good job buddy!


And the rest of the night.. well, we were up til 4AM cause Ethan decided to trade his 4-wheeler with some people from Columbus.. who didn't decide to come down til about 2:30AM. Yes, I was DEAD TIRED haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...