Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 365: Day 194- June 12th


It was a rough morning to begin with... with not getting to bed til about 4AM and all, haha! My alarm was set for 7 and I didn't wake up til 9... oops. So, we were in a REALLY BIG hurry to get to Dad's graduation by 10! Fortunately, mom and Corey saved Ethan and I some seats! We sat with Mom, Corey, Brad, Grandma, and Grandpa. It was kind of a long ceremony, but it was well worth it cause dad deserved that moment :) CONGRATULATIONS DAD!

Here's the proud graduate:

Alrighty, and remember that project I told you Ethan and I were working on? Well, I called dad last Wednesday and asked him what he wanted for graduation and he told me that he had his eye on a Demarini bat at MC Sports. So, Ethan and I went there and those suckers were $250 bucks, haha! Well, we can't afford that, so we went to Goodwill and Ethan bought an aluminum bat for $1.99. Then we went and got spray paint and tape and the nice lady at MC Sports gave us a Demarini box for free that we could put this fake bat in, haha! So, Ethan spray painted it, wrapped the bottom with tape, and I printed a sticker off the internet to put on it. Yes, we are ornery haha! I think he liked it :)

And here's Dad and me. Yes, we're goofs :)


And dad and mom :) She was so proud of him!


And at dad's party, we played a good game of Apples to Apples hehe! We LOVE this game. And this was my card I played... and personally, I thought it was VERY clever, haha!


And here's dad and Ethan before we all left for the night :)


Congratulations Daddy and Cheers to Project 365!!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...