Monday, June 14, 2010

Project 365: Day 195- June 13th

We went to my brother's girlfriend's graduation today from Ohio State University. Unfortunately, my SD card malfunctioned and we are currently working on retrieving those files (if it's possible) I'll keep every one posted :)

However, here is a picture I took on my cell phone of the shoe! :) The section to the right that is bare is where ALL 6,000 some graduates sat during the ceremony. We had so much fun that day! It was a long ceremony, but well worth it! :) We went to Panera that morning and I had the chipotle chicken panini again. AMAZINGness!

We met Marie's parents and sister for the first time (and Marie and Corey have been dating for almost 2 years haha!) Then mom, dad, and I went to a Mexican restaurant afterwards and watched some World Cup action :)

Then I came home, showered, and went to watch Ethan play some basketball with his boys! :)


It was a long, but fun day! :D Hopefully I can get my other pictures downloaded soon!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...