Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 196- June 14th


Alright, funny story. My boyfriend, he's special, haha! I applied for 3 jobs yesterday and had the envelopes in our mailbox with the red flag up. *sigh* So, he comes home from work, we run some errands, and he gets in his car to head to job numero 2. Well, I hear him pull back in about 5 minutes later and he's like "Baby, I just opened this envelope and someone sent you your resume and cover letter. Who would do that?" *smacks head* I was like NO ONE would do that dork! I was sending those TO THE PLACES ON THE ENVELOPE. Sheesh, haha! So we sat and laughed about that for about 10 minutes. God love him haha!
Then while he was at work I through a roast in (it has to cook for 12 hours, so we can have it for dinner Tuesday!) And then I decided to make my first strawberry pizza... EVER. Ugh, I slightly burned the bottom of it, but hey, it was my first time, ya know? Ethan called me while he was at work and I told him I made it so he had me run 3 slices up to him hehe and apparently the guys liked it so that's all that matters! :) Our older neighbor saw me taking it out to Ethan and asked if he could have a slice too. And he tasted it and loved it. Yay! :)

Then I settled down with some Secret Life of the American Teenager and went to sleep! :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...