Thursday, June 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 197: June 15th


Oh, it's a sad day in the life of Alyssa. RIP SD card :( Yes, my old SD card is corrupted and no, we cannot obtain any of the pictures. We can't even save any pictures on to it anymore. Ugh. So, I've been going the past few days with just taking a few pictures on my cell phone. (Thus explains my quite boring Project365!) But I've ordered a new one and it should be here soon and I will FINALLY be back in the game :)
And after ordering a new SD card, Ethan came home and we went to the pool. This is obviously not a picture of the pool we went to, but I needed something to document where we were, haha! And I didn't take my cell phone and well, obviously my camera isn't working at this moment in time... *sniff sniff*

It was a wonderfully relaxing day :)


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...