Thursday, June 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 198- June 16th


I spent the better half of my morning talking with Ethan and his best friend Josh's girlfriend Kelly trying to figure out our room situation when we go down to Georgia in a few weeks to visit Josh. He's currently at BCT and is due for a visit here soon. We finally got arrangements made and it's looking like all systems are go :)

After that, my brother came down to the apartment... with a Charleston Chew and my Super Nintendo in hand, haha! We finally got it hooked up and I started kicking his butt at Mario Go-Kart almost immediately, bahahah :)


And then mom came down to meet us for the Dresden Homecoming parade and carnival! The parade (no offense to anyone else, haha) was pretty beasty! It's a lot longer than most parades I've seen in my life. Mom got some candy thrown to her.... and it was nastily melted.. and it was called a "Slow Poke." For some reason that just made us laugh, haha!


I hung out with Arena, Mom, and Corey during the parade. And mom finally met Ethan's mom and grandma and brother. I'm so glad our families are finally meeting hehe! :) Then we all walked down to the carnival and got some food.... Domino's pizza and a taco in a bag for me! Yummy! :) Then mom and Corey left and Ethan and I hung out for a few minutes. I headed home, got a glass of wine, and kicked his butt at Mario Go-Kart, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...