Friday, June 18, 2010

Project 365: Day 199- June 17th

I don't know if you can read that or not, but YES. I FINALLY made it to level 3 on Frogger for Super Nintendo! I have been trying to do this since I got the Super Nintendo and it's FINALLY been achieved. Oh, it was a good day! :) Ethan even witnessed it haha! Of course, I died right after that, but oh.. it was an accomplishment :)

And Ethan and I had a really relaxing afternoon. We went and grabbed some Subway.. stopped by Dollar General.... where Ethan does most of his hilarious things, haha:

Iron Man 2. He's a B/A. Obviously. hahaha!

Then TJ and Laken came over and we watched the boys play COD4 for awhile. Oh, pure excitement haha! Ethan bought a new bike at a yard sale. Lets hope this one actually lasts LOL

Then we all headed over to the Dresden Homecoming for a little while. Ethan got a bratwurst. I froze, haha! But we had a lot of fun :)

Lets hope my SD card arrives tomorrow!

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...