Saturday, June 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 200- June 18th


I spent the first half of my Friday morning cleaning our apartment. The most taxing chore was the kitchen! It honestly just needed a good ol' scrubbing. So, I got on my hands and knees and scrubbed the floor with a bleach mixture I bought at the store. Scrubbed the counters, scrubbed the oven... it desperately needed it! I did the same thing to the bathroom too! And Ethan just kept remarking at how amazing the house smelled every single time we walked through the door! I LOVE it :) And I scrubbed the fridge. Looks good, huh?

And then guess what... MY SD CARD CAME! Finally! So I can get back to take tons of pictures... just like I like it haha :)


then, Ethan FINALLY came home hehe! We went and grabbed something to eat and headed over to the Homecoming where I got an amazing funnel cake. Oh yummy :)


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...