Sunday, June 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 201- June 19th


Ethan and I woke up Saturday morning and headed to Newark for Ethan to get his title for his car changed to his name and to get plates for his streetbike. Then, since my phone was malfunctioning, we went to Verizon and I got the EnV touch! I LOVE it! It's such a great phone and I feel so blessed to have it hehe! I needed a new phone desperately, so this was an amazing opportunity to get a new one! Here is the inside... a pic of my boy and me hehe :)

Then we hung out for the afternoon. I played the nintendo... Ethan played his guitar and serenaded me as I defeated Donkey Kong 3 haha!

Then we went to the Dresden Homecoming with Arena. Ethan tried to win this car hehe!

And then we came back to the house and had a Super Mario Go-Kart tournament.. and YES, I LOST!! :( haha!


(Arena kicking my BEHIND haha!)


(They were laughing at me getting into the game lol)


(Arena and Alyssa jussss hangin' out)


(Eh, he loves me :))


(He swears up and down someone spit in the sweet tea haha)

Then Ethan and I played WAR and went to bed!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...