Sunday, June 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 202- June 20th


So, Ethan and I woke up this morning and went cat-fishing with Bobby. It was like 8-noon, so I didn't really think anything about putting on sun screen. It was early morning.. whatever. Eh, yeah, we were on the water *smacks head*... well, the sunburn didn't even show up til late. So, I left about 1:30 and went to my dad and brother's ball game.... and it was there I realized I was SCORCHED.... legs and arms! It's really sore and really hot, but hopefully it tans! LOL

Then, like I said, I went to my dad and brother's softball game:

Here's momma and I watching (YES, my eyes are closed haha!)
We got our dad a new baseball bat... a REAL Demarini, haha!

Happy Fathers Day dad!

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...