Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project 365: Day 203- June 21st


So, this happened Sunday night, but I had to tell the story since I already completed Sunday's Project 365 haha! I was scrapbooking and watching a movie while Ethan was at work and decided I needed some tape, so I got up and went out to the kitchen and I saw the BIGGEST wolf spider EVER. I screamed, ran back to my bed, and called my mom, haha! I was like "Mom, I'm crying because there's a HUGE wolf spider on our kitchen floor and Ethan isn't here to kill it and I'm freaking out cause that means I have to kill it. So, please stay on the phone with me in case it jumps up and attempts to kill me." HAHHAHHA. Now that I think about it, that was super silly, LOL, but I was sooo scared haha!!

And yes, while all this was happening, I was scrapbooking :) This page is where I wrote out every love quote I could think of that I felt fit Ethan and I and surrounded the picture with those words :)


I LOVE scrapbooking and can't wait to continue scrapbooking this book for Ethan and I :)

Now, on to Monday morning, haha! I spent most of the day working on a project for class. It was actually really fun! :) Then Ethan got the night off work, so I got things together and made a spinach dip and cheesy bacon bites. It was my first attempt at them, but I think they turned out alright :) Here's our cute little set-up hehe!

Then, I cute Ethan's hair for the FIRST TIME. I was super nervous that I was going to mess it up haha! Usually his momma does it, but she's been really busy here lately, so it was up to me. Eek! I think it looks alright, but here's what was left over before I swept it up haha!


And then he and I went over to his mom's house and there was this little kid over there who is his mom's neighbor. And I LOVE lightning bugs, right? Love to catch them, look at them, enjoy them. Well a lightning bug was flying around this little kid and he screams "YOU READY TO MEET GOD??" and smacks the lightning bug in between two hands and kills it! I was in shock and devastated. There are it's remains... how sad :(


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...