Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 204- June 22nd


I'm really trying to get the scrapbook of Ethan and I done (well, at least the pictures of our first 4 months of dating, so I can start on our newer pictures hehe) So, I worked on 2 pages today :) The one above is "I love you because...." and surrounding our picture is a list of all the reasons why I love Ethan :)

The next page is just a random swirly mess of two of our pictures, hehe :) and it says "Those first few weeks we were just getting to know each other but my oh my were they wonderful. You would drive to my house just about every night and I was always so excited to see you. Making sure my hair and outfit were perfect, butterflies in my tummy.... and I thought I loved you THEN."

then, we were out driving around looking for a place for Ethan's sister to move in to and we came across these jet skis. Ethan asked if they were selling, they said make an offer, Ethan did... and bought them, haha! Now we have jet skis! How cool is that???

We are so excited to get them out on the water! :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...