Thursday, June 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 205- June 23rd

Arena came over (after I worked on my projects for class and made some yummy nacho dip) and we started making a list of the things we are going to take on our trip this weekend. Arena (Jon's girlfriend), Jon (Ethan's brother), Ethan (my boyfriend), and me are all going out of town this weekend for a nice little, relaxing get-a-way and we wanted to be especially prepared hehe! We bought stuff for cheeseburgers, hot dogs, smores, french toast, cinnamon rolls, chocolate chip dip... oh yes, we are ready to eat and have some fun haha! :) Here's some of what we bought:


We're piggies, what can I say, haha! :)

Then, we worked for LEGIT 2.5 hours on our Boater License test.... and guess what? YES, Arena and I passed with a 95 freaking percent, wahooooo! :) haha! We were so proud of ourselves! We bought jet skis (if you remember lol) and we needed these..... oh my, we are pumped :)


The rest of the night was spent watching the boys work on our jet skis hehe! :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...