Friday, June 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 206- June 24th


I spent most of my day working on a project for class. It's not due til Monday, but since we're going to be gone all weekend, I wanted to get it done: PRONTO! :) This is a graphic organizer I designed for the unit/lesson plan I am working on: Budgeting and Finances. I needed a visual representation for my students and well, that's the one I designed haha! It's a little crooked, but I think they'll get the idea :)

And then Ethan came home and we went to try and get the jet skis working again. The batteries needed charged and they needed new gas hehe! Here's Ethan working on the one...


And well, I didn't have much to do during this time haha, so I took some random pictures. I LOVED this one... it's a picture of what was behind me: the bridge, trees, and GORGEOUS sky line! I love it :) so beautiful!


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...