Sunday, June 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 208- June 26th


We obviously went jet-skiing again today, haha! This is Ethan wake-boarding behind Bobby jet-skiing it up, haha! He did a pretty good job, not gonna lie :P Here's another shot of him passing some people intertubing....


He loved it! I wasn't brave enough to wake board, haha, but I got on the jet ski with Ethan :)

And here I am just a'soakin up the sun:


Then, Ethan's mom told us we could have her old grill and her old patio table and chairs because she got some new ones. We don't live too far from her so we ROLLED the table and grill down to our apartment haha! We looked so "ghetto" LOL It was hilarious! haha! Here's Ethan pushing the table:

We grilled out once we finally got things down to the apartment! :) Ethan cooked some YUMMY hamburgers! Drank some smirnoff, played some cards, and enjoyed our 6 MONTH anniversary.

I love you Ethan!

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...