Monday, June 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 209- June 27th


I finally got to see my mom, dad, and brother today! hehe :) My dad and brothers had their last ball game.. and they kicked some BUTT. They beat the team that was playing for 2nd place which is awesome! They did so great and played together well! From L to R in the back row it's: Mojo, Corey (my brother), Justin, Adam, Shawn, Brian, & Ryan. From L to R in the front row it's: Mikey, Logan, Brad (my brother), and my dad! :)
And this is just a candid moment haha! I told them all to be serious, but Adam started making them laugh so that went down hill, haha!



Then momma, Corey, and I went to Steak-n-Shake and enjoyed some dinner! :) It was SO yummy! Oh my gosh, I'd been craving it! I got a double steakburger with lettuce, tomato, and onions... fries with honey mustard... and a salad with ranch! Yummo! :)

Oh and I must say: Ethan went and got a fitness pass to our fitness center and this morning he went to work out! I was SO proud of him, seeing as how when he left I was sitting there eating salt and vinegar chips and playing nintendo, haha! :) And he walked back through the door about 1.5 hours later.. sweaty.. and worn out! I told him how proud I was! And then... he goes into the kitchen, walks over to the bed, and lays down. I turned around about 10 minutes later (cause I was very wrapped up in Donkey Kong 3 haha!) and here's what I found:


So much for a work out, right? haha! Work out.... eat 2 hershey chocolate bars, lol! Gosh, I love him haha! He never fails to make me laugh LOL

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...