Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Project 365: Day 210- June 28th


I legit spent 3 hours deep cleaning our apartment yesterday morning! The fridge has needed it for SOOOOO long... and it was just time to get it done. So, I cleaned out everything.. leftovers, old things, etc. If we weren't eating it, it was tossed out, haha! Then I wiped down everything, sprayed them with water, and scrubbed! I think it looks sooo much better than it did before and Ethan even agrees haha! After that, I cleaned out all of the cupboards and organized that, mopped the floors, cleaned the back bedroom, swept, did laundry, cleaned the bathroom.. and boy do I feel better! :)

After that, guess what I did the rest of the day? Yep, you guessed it! I scrapbooked hehe! I LOVE it :) Here's some examples of what I've been working on:


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...