Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 211- June 29th



Well, as you can see... I ordered some new glasses today! I order from www.zennioptical.com :) It's an amazing site hehe! Yes, these glasses are a little... odd, haha! But I LOVE them and cannot wait to get them.. hurry hurry hurry! This lady is impatient when it comes to mail, haha!

And then after ordering some new glasses, I headed to Kohls. They were having a sale on some of their shirts.... I got 5 shirts for $20! Sounds like a deal to me :) 3 of the shirts were for me:

I'm gonna wear the blue one on the 4th of July hehe! Yay! And then 2 of the shirts were for Ethan. That boy loves his muscle shirts.. PLUS they had cars on them! He was in heaven, haha!


And then I went over to Dollar Tree to get some cranberry juice! :) It's much needed considering how I've been feeling lately. UTIs are SO not fun!


Then, Ethan and I went down to the river to help his brother get the other jet-ski running. And it FINALLY did.... after all the smoke cleared, haha! :)

And then, I came home, scrapbooked, and watched "Pretty Little Liars." Here are the scrapbook pages I worked on:


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...