Friday, July 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 213- July 1st

So, most of you probably aren't going to care about this, but I felt honored and quite excited :)


Yes it's Xanga... and yes it's only #12, haha, but I just feel so blessed that my blog got #12 on the "Most Recommended" list out of probably thousands of blogs. That's never happened before. Right now it has 97 views and 51 comments. If you're interested in checking it out, try:

www.xanga.com/thecoolwhipofthepieoflife

So, after that accomplishment, haha, we went in to town and bought a HUGE two person intertube to drag behind our jet skis :)


Once we got back, we were starving! So, Ethan started up the grill and cooked some amazing hamburgers and bratwursts :)

[He's so weird, haha!]

Then, we decided we wanted to try this tube out! So, Matt and Carrie joined our adventure haha! Here's Matt and Ethan airing up the intertube at a gas station. Yes, it looks pretty darn funny, haha! :)

And Carrie and I were the, eh, brave souls? that tried this out FIRST haha! OMG, we were screaming! The water was freezing and splashing in our faces, Carrie fell off lol. I was laughing so hard and just kept screaming "Take us back to the dock!" haha! Here's our after shot:


Then it was the boy's turn! Here's Ethan after pulling Matt around.. and after Matt fell off, haha!


And there's Matt taking Ethan for a spin! Oh my heavens, it was hilarious haha!

And the last time, Matt took Ethan and I for a spin. It ended horribly haha! I was stuck in the water for what seemed like hours lol! But it was a good day :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...