Saturday, July 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 214- July 2nd


I spent most of my day working on my final paper and final power point presentation... and when I say most of my day I mean noon to 6PM... yes, that long, haha! It technically wasn't due until Monday night, but I want to enjoy this long weekend with my boyfriend, so I got 'err done :)

And, yea, this sounds like bragging haha, but my blog was #5 on the Most Recommended list today! I am BEYOND ecstatic that my writing is being enjoyed by people.

And last night........ I drove stick shift for the first time ever in this car, haha!


And I will say that I did a pretty dang good job, haha! Even Ethan said so. I didn't kill it or sputter on the first take off. It was actually really smooth. It was the whole switching gears thing that I struggled with haha! Maybe that will happen in the future...

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...