Sunday, July 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 215- July 3rd


Oh what an adventure our crew had today, haha! We wanted to do something in the water and we didn't have a truck to haul our jet skis.... so, we decided to go tubing down the river. Ethan and I have a huge 2 seater intertube, Carrie and Matt brought their intertubes, and we were going to pick TJ and Laken's intertubes up at the river lot we were at. Well, lo and behold, TJ and Laken's intertubes weren't there when we got there, haha! Soooo, TJ, Laken, Ethan, and I had to share the 2 seater intertube... and guess what happened? Oh yes, we got a hole in it. *sigh* So, of course it starts slowly letting air out... and we're only about 1/4 of the way down the river. Ethan said it was probably best if we got out since we had no other tubes.. and only a few could swim. TJ and Ethan jump out and start pulling the tube to a sand bar where we could all get out. Here they are swimming for their lives... and all the sudden one of them realizes.. "Hey, we can stand up!" haha! It had to be one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile. So, we get off at this sand bar and we had to trek through a jungle to get to a path. There was a great deal of complaining going on because of the bugs, sticks, briars, etc... so I decided we should mimic Survivor. I even had an Australian accent to help out haha! Laken had a weapon. Ethan and Matt were carrying the tubes. TJ complained about his feet the whole time haha! It was quite the trip back to our cars...

Then we all went to McDonalds. We were starving. It was the trip through the amazon, I think. Ethan was downing this sundae... and well, it was quite obvious it was good:

Then it was fireworks time :) GORGEOUS. They did a lot of my favorite ones.. the fireworks that look like weeping willow trees, you know? Beautiful!


And here's Eth and I watching the fireworks :) How cute are we?


Then we watched "The Hot Tub Time Machine" with Laken and TJ and went to bed!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...