Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 217- July 5th


Today, I met my mom, dad, and brother at the mall and rode with them to my brother's apartment. It's about an hour away from where I live. I'm so proud of my brother taking this huge step and being the man that he has become. Here's his living room... and everyone watching "Hocus Pocus" and enjoying their Dairy Queen.

Here's the kitchen:

And Corey's bedroom:

And the bathroom:


It's a really nice apartment and Corey does an amazing job keeping it clean... well, when I'm not there haha! We were having a conversation and I went to set my sprite down and the edge got caught on the chair and it splashed EVERYWHERE. All over Corey's face... futon... chair... floor. haha! I think he was ready for me to leave...

Here's the cleaning up part:

Then, I came home and started scrapbooking and watched Secret Life of the American Teenager and PS I Love you :)

The "Love Dare" page:

Easter page #1:

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...