Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 218- July 6th


We got our new life jackets today! :) Mine of course is pink and black haha! I needed something extra girly when I'm out there riding the waves like I do, haha! :) Ethan's is black, blue, and gray/white... it looks like paint splattered on his right side. He loves it :) And they fit perfectly and snugly! Here's Ethan's:


And since Ethan had to work from 6am to almost 10pm and it was almost 100 degrees today, I stayed inside in the good ol' air conditioning and worked on homework for my new summer class, then I scrapbooked :)

Here's the rest of the Easter page:


Ethan's 20th birthday page #1:



Ethan's 20th Birthday page #2:

Ethan's Garage haha! A page of all his toys :P


And the beginning of my moving out pages:


I finished my night by waiting for Ethan and watching Pretty Little Liars :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...