Thursday, July 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 219- July 7th


I started Education 675 today... and so far, so good :) We've been learning about Professional Learning Communities and how to create a highly effective classroom. Pretty interesting if you ask me! So, I worked all day reading my book, watching the online videos, and "meeting" my new classmates.

After that, it was time to get a grocery list together AND clip some coupons :) I decided we were going to have roast, meatloaf, sausage nacho dip, and hawaiian chicken for dinner next week. Yummy, huh? hehe! Now, it's just getting to the grocery haha! All in good time, I promise :)
And during all of this, I was eating hot fudge.... oh my word... one of my favorite snacks... EVER :)

It was a pretty boring-ly, relaxing day today, but I enjoyed it. I'm just ready for Ethan not to have to work 6am to 10pm anymore... :(

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...