Saturday, July 10, 2010

Project 365: Day 221- July 9th


I woke up this morning to find that one of my blogs I wrote ... "Why Buy the Cow.." had been published on www.datingish.com :) I was SO excited! Like I always say, I know it sounds extremely silly, but since I love to write, this was a big deal for me. Here's the link:

http://www.datingish.com/729850424/why-buy-the-cow/
And it was on the "top blogs" as well as another blog of mine: "Get Over Your 'Life is Unfair' Attitude." :) I am so happy!!


And after seeing that (and being really excited, haha).. and since it was storming:


It was time to clean. I wanted to SCRUB our kitchen floors and get the stains up, so I moved everything out, got on my hands and knees, and worked it, haha! I think it looks really good if I do say so myself! :)


And finally the house was clean, so I started scrapbooking. Here are a few pages I did:

(We got a dresser... Ethan's old laundry habits were wretched, haha)


(An Act of Kindness...Ethan bought me a desk :))


(Extreme Home Makeover haha!)

The sign at the bottom:

And I bought Ethan the "Socom" game for our Playstation 3 :)


And Ethan brought me home a Nintendo game and "The Book of Eli" :)

Then we bought some lottery tickets and ate some Dari Twist :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...