Sunday, July 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 222- July 10th


I woke up this morning and went to Anne's bridal shower with my momma :) It was a pretty theme: like a light teal and green. And it was an absolutely GORGEOUS day for it :)

We played some games. Like, a purse scavenger hunt. Here are some of my items, haha:

And then we played a game where Anne & Kyle had to match answers. It was really neat and something I want to do at my own bridal shower one day! :)


And mom won a game :)

Then we went grocery shopping and I got "Hocus Pocus" on DVD :) So I ordered some pizza for Ethan to deliever, popped that sucker in the DVD player, and started my scrapbooking :)

(the rest of the Extreme Makeover page :))


(Alyssa's kitchen :))


(We each got a laptop, printer, and we got the internet scrapbook page!)


(Entwined.... that's what we are)

And we ended the night watching "The Book of Eli".... and then "Hocus Pocus" haha! Oh and we ate spinach dip and bread! It was like a slumber party, haha!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...