Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Project 365: Day 224- July 12th


It was a good day today! :) Woke up this morning, got showered, and got ready cause my momma was picking me up so we could go meet my aunt at Roscoe Village! I was SO excited :D We were going there to have lunch, chit chat, and catch up with life :) My aunt is so ornery! We got there and she was already flirting with the 20 something waiter with an accent, haha! I had about 12 raspberry iced teas. And we all shared a yummy chocolate cake with a hint of cherry:

Here's a picture of the 3 of us: (Aunt Trudy, mom, and me)

We had so much fun! I shared my scrapbook with Aunt Trudy. We talked about life, laughed! It was a great day and I'm excited for us to do it again :)

Then mom dropped me back off at the apartment. Ethan had to work a long shift (6am to 10pm) so it was just me and the TV, haha! I did some scrapbooking (of course).


And then I watched Secret Life (shocked Adrien is actually having the baby!) and went to bed :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...