Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Project 365: Day 225- July 13th


I forgot to post a picture of my new do. Well, it's not necessarily "new" per se, but I've got more bang-ig. haha! My bangs are a lot fuller and cut across my forehead in a nicer way :) I LOVE IT. Plus I got a little bit of a trim for the summa time! :)


And I pretty much spent my day writing and working on homework assignments for class. I cooked roast for Ethan and I. We went and visited Matt... and then Ethan went to play some basketball and I settled down in my peejays to watch "Pretty Little Liars" :) I'm already excited for next week's episode!


Cheers to Project 365!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! I wish my bangs would look like that whenever I got them cut that way...they do pretty much everything, except what I want them to do. haha. Yours look good though. :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...