Thursday, July 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 226- July 14th

I hadn't been to my parent's house in about a month (since dad's graduation party) and my mom is on vacation this week, so I drove down to their house yesterday morning to spend the day! Plus, we don't have a washer/dryer at our apartment... so, she told me I could do laundry there, haha :) Dad said I'm starting to act like Corey, haha! :)

And once my mom came home, she said "Alyssa, I hate to be the bearer of bad news BUT.... you have a flat tire.." *sigh* Go figure, right? haha! But I'm glad it at least happened when I was already at my parents! lol

Dad put the donut on later. Thank heavens! :)

So, mom and I spent the day by the pool. It was so relaxing! She made cheeseburgers and fries and we just chillaxed. I LOVED it :)

And after we spent the day by the pool, my parents packed up and drove up to where we live so we could all go out to eat with Ethan and Ethan's mom :) We went to our FAVORITE local restaurant and had such a great time! It was hotter than Hades in there, haha, but we had fun! :)


And after dinner there, we went jet-skiing! It was SO hot out. I was miserable. So, we threw on our swim suits, grabbed our life jackets, picked up the jet skis and tube, and headed to the river :)


Here's me tubing:


And Ethan jet-skiing :)


Good day, good day :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...