Friday, July 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 227- July 15th


I spent the first half of the morning folding and hanging up 4 loads of laundry. I was a little behind, k? haha :) But while hanging up, I just decided to color coordinate and section off all of our clothes. Our living room looked like Walmart exploded haha! But the left half of the closet is Ethan's clothes... color coordinated and his T-shirts come first, then muscle shirts, then work shirts. The right half are my clothes... color coordinated and sectioned. The first half are tank tops, then t-shirts, sweaters, and dresses.

After working on that, I got started on dinner because it had to be in the crock pot for about 4 hours. What'd I make? Allow me to show you :)

Spicy Jalapeno Nacho Dip.

How is it made you might be asking?

Take a lovely crock pot and cut up 2 blocks of Heluva Good Jalapeno cheese into little squares and dump those suckers in:


Next take one package of Great Value Mild Sausage (or any other kind of sausage I suppose) and drop it in the skillet along with some chopped up onions:


Brown this thoroughly. As you're browning the sausage/onions, dump jalapenos on top of the cheese in the crock pot as well as some more onion:


After you've browned the sausage, drain it, and dump it over the jalapenos, onions, and cheese. Mmm!


Cook on low for 3-4 hours and when it's finished... it'll look something like this:


Of course, you can add salsa... or any thing else you want :) Then serve it over tortilla chips.

Yummy!

After getting dinner together, MY NEW GLASSES CAME. FINALLY. :)

(crazy blue/orange flowers lol)

(brown/blue ones :))

Also, I am a PROUD GRAMMAR NAZI and I cannot handle someone misspelling you're/your. so, I blogged about it... and apparently people felt the same since it was #18 on Top blogs. Wahoo haha :)

Then I worked on some scrapbooking:

(Tongues & Creepers--- our traditional pictures have me sticking out my tongue and Ethan's creeper face, haha)


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...