Saturday, July 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 228- July 16th

All of my new scrapbooking things came in the mail today! :) I am SO excited to get started using it! I ordered them from:

http://www.stuff4scrapbooking.com/

Go check it out if you'd like!Here's what I ordered:

(Love Page Kit- hese creative kits are full of unique embellishments as well as the standard patterned papers; stickers rub-ons and more. Each kit contains enough supplies to create eight 12x12in scrapbooking layouts. This package contains the Love page kit: eight 12x12in acid and lignin free patterned papers; sixty-one cardstock stickers; twenty-two cardstock punch-outs; twenty-six chipboard punch-out alphabet and two layered cardstock embellishments.)


(True Love Paper pack.... TONS of paper obviously hehe!)

And here's the first page done with my new stuff:


*sigh*... Love hehe!

And 2 other pages I worked on today:


And I am so excited that one of my blogs reached #2 on the Most Recommended list today! That's the highest it's ever been!! I LOVE writing and I'm so glad that it's getting out there hehe! :) I wrote this blog in response to another girl's blog which can be found here:

http://megan.revelife.com/730183762/i-hate-people-in-their-20s/

And my response is found here:
http://thecoolwhipofthepieoflife.xanga.com/730223251/re-i-hate-people-in-their-20s/

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...