Sunday, July 18, 2010

Project 365: Day 229- July 17th


Ethan and I went to my family reunion today! :) We had such a good time and everyone has finally met Ethan! All is well hehe :) I love this picture of us... haha Corey made us laugh LOL

And here's dad and Corey:


And after the family reunion we came back home with hopes of going jet-skiing, but we had a little party with some friends instead :) We played waterfall, moose, chandeliers, go-fish, haha! We had soooo much fun!

And MY BLOG WAS #1 TODAY!! AHHHHH :) I'm sooo thankful! I know it's just online haha but I'm glad it's getting out there for people to read :D

http://thecoolwhipofthepieoflife.xanga.com/730223251/re-i-hate-people-in-their-20s/


Cheers to Project 365!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...