Monday, July 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 230- July 18th

So, the morning started with Ethan killing wasps... bumble bees.. whatever the heck they are haha! They had been living in our light pole... and it was time to take some action. So, first of all--- enjoy the video haha! It's HILARIOUS :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1GnhI4J73w

After the beat down, we went and picked up some food and relaxed until Ethan had to go to work. Bummer, huh? :( So, I spent the evening scrapbooking.... *sigh* I just love it! :D

(Our Memorial Day picnic :))

(kisses fill eternity, but love lasts through eternity)


(Our punching bag page hehe! Pump it up!)

It was a pretty lazy day! Cleaned up after our party, worked on the scrapbook, worked on my paper a little bit, and watched Revenge of the Bridesmaids... good times :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...