Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 231- July 19th


Ethan and I submitted 2 videos to "America's Funniest Home Videos" today, haha! We'll see how it goes... you never know, you just might see us on TV one day winning like $100,000 dollars, haha! :)

And.. I have developed a recent addiction to our local restaurant's sweet teas. I got 6 yesterday. I'm serious, haha! They're only a buck (with NO tax :)) and they are soooooo yummy! I'm already craving one today :)


And after working on my paper for class, I scrapbooked. I know, are you shocked? haha :)

(A dedication to his Honda Civic hehe! He got it lowered :))

(Our Dollar General trips... hehe)


(Our Walks hehe! I love those moments!)

(Ethan's paintball page hehe)

(Ghost Hunting page :))

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...