Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Project 365: Day 232- July 20th

I got up early and made some meatloaf... my first attempt. It didn't turn out so pretty, but it tasted pretty good, haha! Hopefully next time will be better :)

After that, I just had a relaxing day. Last week was rough, so this week, I'm just enjoying it... and by enjoying it, I mean... I'm scrapbooking up a storm haha!


(dinners with the parents hehe!)


(our appliances! crock pot, sandwich maker, and blender!)


(A trip to NTB with Ethan! :))

And I finished the night curled up with Ethan watching "Pretty Little Liars." This is my new addiction!

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...