Thursday, July 22, 2010

Project 365: Day 233- July 21st

I spent the day working on homework assignments and then I started scrapbooking, but I only got 1 page done, dangit, haha! Darn "One Tree Hill" distracted me! It's the old episodes where Nathan and Haley are just falling in love.... but I digress. Here's the page I got done:


And then finally Ethan got home and we went to Subway! I was CRAVING it haha! I got me the BLT. Yummy! :)


And after Subway, Ethan went to play basketball and I went over to his mom's house to spend the evening watching movies and talking with Ethan's Mom and Jon's girlfriend, Arena! We had so much fun! We chit-chatted for 3 hours... talking about our boyfriends, funny videos, our scrapbooking stuff. We had a blast! :) I forgot to take pictures.. haha! Can you believe it? So here's the only one I have to remember that night. It's Arena (she posed for a picture for my cell phone haha!)


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...