Friday, July 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 234- July 22nd


I spent the first part of my morning doing my usual before the weekly grocery trip: clipping coupons and making a grocery list for the next week :) I like to plan what our dinners/lunches are going to be, then develop a list after that. Good times, haha! :) Is it sad I thoroughly enjoy this? For dinner next week we're having: stir fry, roast, green bean casserole, and tacos! Yummy, yummy! :)

After that, I got ready for Arena to come over to cook stir-fry for all of us! hehe :) I got a lil' crazy:

And ugh, it totally slipped my mind to even take pictures of us cooking the stir-fry! BOO. And we went over to the church to watch Ethan play basketball too... and soon left, haha!

We came home and went to Dollar General to buy some snacks for our cuddle night later and on our way there we stopped by the river because a few of Ethan's buddies were down there riding their jet ski, so Ethan decided he wanted to take a few turns on it, haha :P


(Here he is getting ready to go jet-ski, whoohoo haha!)

(and he's off!)

And then we came home, got showers, got our snacks, and cuddled up to watch

THE HANGOVER.

It was such an enjoyable night :)


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...