Saturday, July 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 235- July 23rd


I woke up this morning to clean the good ol' house :) I LOVE Fridays for this reason. I'm getting old, I know. haha :P I LOVE the look of our kitchen floor once it's been mopped. So pretty, right? :)

After cleaning, I scrapbooked until Ethan got home. I worked on dad's graduation page:

Then Ethan came home and we went to get some food and sweet teas... yummy! I was in a hurry because I was meeting my mom at the grocery store, so I took my sweet tea to go. Well, guess what? Somehow my tea got a hole in it on the way there... and since I don't believe in littering.. I basically had to shot gun it until I got to Walmart haha! Good times :P


And I came home (without dying from heat exhaustion haha), unloaded the groceries, and waited for Ethan to get home. And guess what we did? Oh, we're old folks, let me tell you. We ate french bread, veggie dip, and each had a beer before we went to bed, haha!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...