Sunday, July 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 236- July 24th


We woke up this beautiful Saturday morning... entirely too early, haha! And decided it was too hot out and we were going to intertubing/jet-skiing. So, we went with Lance and Aaron. Too much fun! Especially when Aaron decides to stand IN the water and work on the battery of his jet ski... with a metal wrench. Then wonders why he's getting shocked, haha! Silly goose :P and after all of this crazy water fun, Ethan and I went to Subway then drove to Dairy Queen and met my parents and brother who were only about 20 minutes away at a ball game :) Here's Ethan and I driving back from meeting them:
And oops! Forgot he had glasses there... haha! :) Oh and can I just say that I am SO my mother's daughter? Look at our fridge... I write out our dinners each week and they day we're having them. I love organization :) haha!

Then Jon and Arena came over and we had sooo much fun! :) Here are a few pictures from the night:

(I drove him CRAZY lol)


(the crew :))

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...