Monday, July 26, 2010

Project 365: Day 237- July 25th

I woke up not feeling the greatest this morning and Ethan woke up hungry haha! So that meant he was in charge of cooking since I could hardly get off the couch... and he decided to grill out! I LOVE when Ethan cooks hamburgers and brats. He does such a good job with the spices and everything. He even chopped up onion, peppers, and jalapenos to put on our burgers and grilled those as well. It was so yummy! Here is my chef:


And after we got done eating, we cuddled up and watched "The Shining." I hadn't seen it before.. and I wasn't watching it alone, haha! So, Ethan grabbed a blanket and we curled up to watch! :)


Then, Ethan had to go to work :( So I cleaned up the house, packed Ethan's lunch, and then got ready to go watch Dad and Corey practice with my momma! :) It was a beautiful, cool day today. It felt sooo good outside :) Here's the field and the boys practicing:


And here's momma and me watching:


What a lovely day! Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...