Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 238- July 26th

My morning started off amazingly. My FAVORITE Supernatural episode was on: "Yellow Fever." Hilarious, let me tell you. Dean becomes paranoid of everything, haha! Even little kittens. He screams like a little girl when he sees one during this part:

After watching "Supernatural," I made a yummy veggie pizza and created quite a mess when I did it haha! :) Thanks mom for the recipe! Here's my messes:


And here's the veggie pizza. Yum!


And after eating, scratch that, haha... making the veggie pizza, I wrote a paper I had due for class. Then it was time to scrapbook! I hadn't done that in awhile. Here are the pages I worked on:

(Ethan grilling out :))

(The day we got our jet-skis!)

(Where we put the jet-skis in at the river)


(We found paradise on the river hehe!)

And after scrapbooking, a truck became available to purchase for CHEAP, so I picked it up for Ethan :)


Now we can jet-skiing without calling someone to put us in, haha! :)

Then I came home and made some roast for dinner tomorrow!

Then I waited for Ethan to get home from work! It's our anniversary. 7 months together... hard to believe. It has went so fast! After he got home, we cracked open 2 beers, ran some tub water, and lit some candles. It was extremely romantic and extremely needed :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...