Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 246- August 3rd

Last night, Ethan's momma asked me if I could take her to work because her car is broke down right now... and I said of course I would :) hehe! She is such a sweetheart. So, I woke up this morning and took Carol to work at about 9:45. We had a nice little talk on the way there. It was fun! Here's a shot of me pulling away:


Then I came home, drank a Sprite, took a vitamin, got a shower... and guess what? I felt GOOD today! First time in about a week. I even did my hair, make-up, and wore a cute shirt, haha! Please don't be too shocked LOL


It was great hehe! Then I chopped up some onions, green peppers, and chicken and made stir-fry for Ethan and me for dinner! We were both starving, haha! And, it tasted pretty amazing, if i do say so myself, haha!


And then we headed on out and sold the jet-skis... chachiiiiiiiiing! haha! It was great hehe! It was pouring rain, but we made the sale, thank You God! Ta ta suckaas!


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...