Thursday, August 5, 2010

Project 365: Day 247- August 4th

It was raining.... all day. And eventually, it started storming.. UGH. I hate storms especially when I'm home alone :( The power went off, tornado sirens were going off. It wasn't pretty :( But I stayed as calm as possible hehe!


And then.... we announced that we are PREGNANT :) hehe! And we are so excited! It's been killing me keeping it a secret for a week! LOL Here's our announcement on facebook:


And after we had some yummy taco salads, we went to the basketball courts. Ethan played ball with some of his boys and I just hung out to watch hehe :)

(Ethan shooting a basket!)
(And that's us while Ethan was waiting to play)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...