Friday, August 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 248- August 5th

I woke up this morning and started working on the homework assignment I had due today :) Nothing but good times hehe :) After that, I worked on some things online and applied for a job hehe! Figured since a baby is on it's way, it's time to really start making that moolah :) Speaking of baby, I am 5 weeks pregnant today:


After all of that, I decided it was time for some scrapbooking. I hadn't done that in awhile and was just in the mood yesterday hehe :)

(I wasn't in the mood to jet-ski this day, but I was in the mood for a Miller High Life haha)

(the second page of the baby's scrapbook hehe!)


(And photos of our life jackets, jet ski, and the river)

And after scrapbooking, Ethan came home, we ate some Dari Twist (mmmm!) and Ethan traded his dirt bike and truck for a 1978 Nova.


He's in love haha :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...