Saturday, August 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 249- August 6th

Today was just a shopping day for me, I suppose, haha :)

I got a new wallet, because if you really know me, you'd know my wallet was in a WRETCHED condition, haha! Here's the new one:


And the inside:

I LOVE it :)

And then I bought stuff for Christmas! It was on sale, so heck, why not, right? Here are the cards:

And the gift bags:


Then mom and I went grocery shopping... and I went to Dollar General and bought 3 new movies! :)

RV, Up, and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past :)

then Ethan and I cuddled up and watched "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past".. and he actually enjoyed it :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...