Sunday, August 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 250- August 7th


This morning, Ethan and I went to a cook-out at his Aunt Karen's house and I got to meet the rest of the family. They were congratulating us on our new addition hehe! The picture above is of Ethan, Keaton (his.. well, our nephew) and myself :) Then I started not feeling good.... and we headed home.

I had a glass of water laying next to the bed. Ethan managed to avoid it for like 2 hours and then the last time he came in to check on me, he knocked it over. He didn't say anything because I was sleepy and dozing off anyways. But like 2 more hours later, he came inside and grabbed a glass and got a cup of water himself. He put the glass beside the couch, sat down and watched some TV, and then got up to grab something to snack on. As he got up to grab something to snack on, he hit his cup and spilled all the water in it. With that, he said "I really wish you'd quit leaving your cups on the floor..... *and quickly said* I know that was mine." hahaha! I guess you had to be here, but it was HILARIOUS. Here's HIS cup on the floor, baha!


And I finally started feeling better and we went to an "Art Walk" downtown with my family. We saw tons of amazing art, heard rap, and listened to a local band -- "Obliged."


We grabbed some food. I got a rib sandwich that I couldn't even bite through, ha! Mom got some ice cream....... which fell off and got all over her arm, LOL


And here's Eth and I just having a good ol' time :P


And here's Dad, Corey, and Ethan showing off, haha! The first picture, we laughed cause Dad looks so tiny! And Ethan's "holding an ice cream cone" haha! The second picture, they're just trying to be hard, haha!

And here's mom and I before we left:

I just love her :)

And cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...