Monday, August 9, 2010

Project 365: Day 251- August 8th

Since Ethan got his Nova, he's been working on it... non stop, haha! And today was no different. He woke up about 10am and immediately got started on fixing some dents, rust, etc. He's getting it ready for the paint job that is getting done Tuesday. (Yes, he's excited.. and I'm super stoked for him too! :)) Well, while he was working on the Nova, I decided that was my cue to scrapbook since I hadn't had a chance to do it in a few days :) So, here are a few pages I worked on:

(Awww... every time you sweep me off my feet, hehe!)

(Follow your heart and you'll never get lost hehe :))

(We sent 2 videos in to AFV and I wanted to document it, hehe!)

After scrapbooking, Ethan and I went to Dollar General and guess what movie they had: SLAPPY AND THE STINKERS! Oh my lanta! It brought back memories of having "sleep overs" with my brother Corey... and watching this movie! We LOVED it haha! And yes, I bought it :)


We settled down to watch it, but I have an ADD boy on my hands haha, so we soon "paused" it and Ethan went to play basketball with his boys! :)

And I got to hang out with my preggo partner and OF COURSE, we took a pic :)


Then Ethan and I spent a little time at his mom's house, came home, got our peejays on, got some jalapeno cheese cubes, crackers, and watched Meet the Parents hehe :D

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...