Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Project 365: Day 252- August 9th

I spent most of my day working on a project for class and once it was finished, I made Dorito packs for Ethan and I :) He and I enjoyed our dinner, then he worked a little bit on his car, we got ready, headed to Lowes, and went to my dad and brother's softball game :) Here they are getting ready to play:


During the game, someone hit a foul ball and it was literally headed RIGHT FOR ETHAN. I jumped up out of the way since he was sitting right next to me and he wasn't moving. I didn't even have time to say anything to him.... Corey came over and caught the ball right before it hit Ethan's face! No lie. It was insane! Here's a reenactment: (haha)


Thank God for Corey! :)

And after that, Corey got walked... just like they did every time. They were so scared of him, haha

Here's a picture of my momma and me hanging out:

And here's Ethan KILLING BEES! lol His favorite thing to do:

And here's a picture of Ethan and I being... well... weird!

Dad and Corey's team won both games :) Then Eth and I went to JoAnn's Fabrics so he could get fabric for the interior of the Nova. And we headed home...

While home, we were talking about high school. Ethan was a bit of a "big man on campus".. and we were talking about how I wasn't exactly "popular popular".. you know what I mean? And for some reason, the subject came up of girls wearing guy's jerseys. He asked me if any guy in HS ever asked me to wear his and I was like "Nah...." and so, I got the bed ready for us to hit the sack and he comes walking out of the bedroom like 10 minutes later with one of his basketball jerseys and says "Would you wear my jersey?" It was the sweetest thing EVER!! hehe :) Thank you Ethan. That was perfect!


Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...