Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 253- August 10th


I woke up this morning and made some Veggie Pizza :)

I can no longer even look at it... (my tummy gets upset) but Ethan LOVES it. How do you make this yummy treat? The crust is 2 rolls of crescent rolls... just make them normal and let cool. The "sauce" is 2 8oz packages of cream cheese, a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch, and 2/3 cup of Mayo mixed together. Then, sprinkle some mixed cheese and cut up small slices of Broccoli and Cauliflower. Chill and serve :)

After I made this, I got my hair trimmed. This is after I did it hehe :) Oh yes, I curled it and everything. I know, I got a trim a little over a month ago, but it grows like a WEED in the summer. It was NEEDED.

Then, Ethan went and got his Nova painted :) It looks great! He got it painted flat black... I think it looks amazing!


Doesn't it look great, y'all??

Then we cuddled up with some McDonalds and watched the season finale of "Pretty Little Liars!" And wasn't that a GREAT episode :) I'm already excited for it to return!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...