Saturday, September 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 277- September 3rd


I woke up this morning not feeling well at all. Then, I heard a knock at the door. I quickly got up to see who it was and lo and behold it was Ethan's momma, Carol! And guess what? She went yard-salin' with her sister Karen and they bought me my FIRST maternity shirt (I'll have to wear sometime when I get bigger hehe!) and she bought Ethan and I matching dishes! It was such a surprise and I am so grateful! Match those with the pink measuring cups my bought me last week and I'd say our kitchen is coming together rather nicely, hehe!
And, I got stuff for my Droid today too!

I got a car charger, 2 covers, and a holder for it! :) I just love it!

And then, I met my parents at Subway for some dinner and then we all headed to the Maysville vs. Tri-Valley game! The crew that was with us was: Mom, Dad, Big Ethan (my baby's daddy, haha), Lil' Ethan (my little brother), Josh, and Kelly. We had such a good time!

Here's Ethan and me:

And here's the whole crew choking Ethan... THE TRAITOR ON MAYSVILLE'S SIDE haha!

And Lil' Ethan wanted to pose for a picture, so he flexed. After we were all "oohing" and "aahhing" over his picture, he says: "And I don't even go to the gym." Oh my heavens, we lost it! I love this kid, haha!


Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...